Privacy Statement for Jobseeker
1. The Company is committed to respecting the privacy of the User. The Company strives to provide a safe and secure user experience. The Company's Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection, usage policies and practices that apply to the Site.
2. The Site may contain links to other websites over which the Company has no control. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which the User choose to link from the Site. The Company encourages the User to review the privacy policies of those other websites so that the User can understand how they collect, use and share the User's information.
Collection and Use of User's Personal Information
3. User's Personal Information. encompasses any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to the User's name, home or other physical address, email address, telephone number, identity card number, date of birth, gender, citizenship, marital status, work experience, employment details, academic qualifications, job preference and other such data associated with a resume. In providing the User's Personal Information, the User also agrees to share it with all potential employers.
4. The Company uses the collected information, including but not limited, for the following general purposes: customizing the advertisement and content of the Site, fulfilling the User's requests for products and services, verification and also for matching services with any job opportunities that become available, improving the Company's services, contacting the User, conducting research and providing reports for the Company's internal and external clients.
5. Please be aware that the User's Personal Information will be available to all employers and recruiters using the Site. If the company you currently work for happens to be one of the employers that are using the Site, they may see your User's Personal Information in the database. Note that the employers and recruiters using the Site may retain a copy of your User's Personal Information for their records. In this instance, the Company cannot be held responsible for the retention, use or privacy of the User's Personal Information in connection with these employers and recruiters.
6. The Company may gather certain information about the User's use of the Site, such as what areas the User visits and what services the User access. This information is used to help the Company to improve the content of the Site and to continuously create a better overall experience for the User. Moreover, there is information about the User's computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by the Company. This information includes the User's IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
7. The Company may provide the User the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, preferential and/or lifestyle information about the User. If the User provides such information, the User is thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices of the Company. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining the User's potential interest in receiving e-mail or other communications about particular products or services.
8. The Company is the sole owner of the User's Personal Information collected from the Site.
9. The Company may from time to time collaborate with business affiliates and partners to extend exclusive offers to the User. The Company may utilize the User's Personal Information for the purpose of communicating exclusive offers to the User.
10. The Company may use the User's Personal Information in order to send the User e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Site, to contact the User about the User's opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. The Company may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on the Company's new opportunities and additional job postings which may be of interest to the User. The Company may keep a record of all communications with the User.
11. The Company may share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site (for example, the number of visitors to the Site) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Site and how those visitors use the Site. The Company may also aggregate data regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search or competition among jobseekers for any such job. Such data may be made available to employers or fellow jobseekers.
Confidentiality of Your Account and Password
12. The User is responsible for the confidentiality of the User's password and use of his account, whether or not such use was authorized by the User. The User will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use or breach in security of the User's account.
Access to and Modification of the User's Personal Information
13. The User may request for edit, update or change of the User's Personal Information at anytime subject to the verification of the User's identity.
14. The Company retains indefinitely all Users' Personal Information collected via the Site.
Disclosure of User's Personal Information
15. The Company may disclose User's Personal Information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending the User e-mail, short message service (sms) messages or otherwise communicating with the User. The Company uses data it has about the User to determine whether the User might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party. The Company has no control over these third parties' use of the User's Personal Information, and that use is not necessarily subject to the Company's Privacy Statement.
16. The Company may disclose User's Personal Information to companies and individuals the Company employs to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include hosting the Company's web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to the User's Personal Information as necessary to perform their functions. The Company has no control over these third parties' use of the User's Personal Information, and that use is not necessarily subject to the Company's Privacy Statement.
17. The Company may disclose User's Personal Information (a) if it is legally required to do so; (b) to protect the Company's rights or property; (c) to prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of other users or the public.
18. The Company may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of the Company's business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of the Company's assets. In addition, in the event the Company becomes the subject of a winding-up proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, the Company or its trustee in winding-up may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the Court. The User will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of the Company's business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the Site.
19. If the User does not wish to disclose his User's Personal Information to certain or any third parties, the User shall not access, browse, view or use the Site and/or the Services. Any User's Personal Information collected by the Company will be the property of the Company indefinitely.
Posting at Public Area of the Site
20. If the User posts any of the User's Personal Information in Public Area of the Site, such User's Personal Information may be collected and used by others over whom the Company has no control. The Company is not responsible for the use made by third parties of information the User posts or otherwise make available in Public Area of the Site. However, the Company retains its rights to take action against the said third parties.
Notification of Amendments
22. The Company may amend the Company's Privacy Statement from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the Site. The amendments shall become effective and binding between parties, where upon notification of any such amendments via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, or via announcement on the Site, the User continues to access, browse or use the Site and/or the Services. In the event that the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to access, browse, view or use the Site and/or the Services.
23. If the User chooses to add references to the User's resume, the Company will ask the User for certain details including their names, telephone numbers, emails and position titles. This information will be enclosed as part of the User's job application and employer(s) may contact them to get references for the User's application(s).
24. The Company will ask the User's permission to post the User's testimonies or success story. The Company may use such materials for marketing purposes. If the User agrees to post his material on the Site, the User should be aware that any personally identifiable information the User submits can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Site. The Company will not be responsible for the personally identifiable information the User chooses to submit in these testimonies or success stories.
25. The Company welcomes the User's comments regarding the Company's Privacy Statement. If the User has any questions about the Company's Privacy Statement, the practices of the Company, or the User's dealings with the Company, please email the Company at email@example.com.