System Analyst and Analyst/Programmer(Banking)
The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for development/design or support of the software
For the Analyst and Design Consultant positions:
- candidates must be able to conduct feasibility study and analyse requirement of users/clients and translate into design and solution
- Must be able to break the complexes in the software development life cycle
- For the Analyst Programmer position, possess good programming experience to perform coding and modify the software where necessary
- For the Support positions, responsible for troubleshoot the issue arised in the production environment
- Conduct necessary testing to ensure quality and robustness of the software
- Candidate should possess Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Experience with either Banking, finanace, insurance and/or Credit Card application.
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least one of the experiences in Java,J2EE or COBOL or Web Applications development.
- Experience on Oracle/MySQL or Tomcat / Websphere / Linux would be and advantage.
- Must be highly motivated, driven, bright, enthusiastic with the ability to meet the deadline.
Company DescriptionAn established company is currently looking for System Analyst and Analyst/Programmer(Banking)
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 01 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 5