Responsible for organizing meetings for Board Committees, Management Committees and Management meetings which includes the preparation of board papers, reports, resolutions, dissemination of notices, agenda and minutes of meetings, etc.
- To promote and sell property to potential clients.
- to meet client for property viewing.
- to follow up on client interest and sales opportunity.
- To provide sales presentation to target audiences and managing cus...
•Serves and Hardware maintenance for overall office business operation.(purchasing,renewal,upgrade,rapair and replacement)
•Professional service such as level 2 support for client, e-mail and phone su...
* Ensure work order is manageable for production.
* Coordinate between production and purchasing on all inventories movement
* Ensure & maintain cycle count accuracy.
* Plan and schedule correct and timely kitting and delivery of materials, ensure...
Prepare and maintain of FULL SETs of financial records in compliance to statutory requirements & accounting principles
Prepared of submission of timely Debtors Ageing report
Overseeing the Group's cash management and monitoring cash ...
Assist in managing the procurement activities to ensure the procurement of required materials, goods and services based on the intended specification with competitive price. The key accountabilities include the following:
Identify and analyse t...
Handle AP & AR.
Process monthly billing & payment.
Preparation on bank, general ledger & others balance sheet reconciliation.
Handle internal accounting.
Undertake any other ad hoc assignment by superior.
Fulfill all requirements of a Service Engineer – Level I and:
Work under minimum supervision with verbal and written instructions on maintenance, installations and repairs.
Instruct associates and customers in the proper maintenanc...
Dynamic and proactive in meeting sales target.
Fashion savvy and customer service oriented.
Provide luxury customer service levels to all customers.
Well-versed in product knowledge.
Ensure stocks are replenished on need-to-basis...