1. Greet customers and find out the customers needs.
2. Describe features and benefits to customers.
3. To manage the daily operations to ensure smoothness and efficiency.
4. To work in teams in achieving outlet sales target.
Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is r...
Ensure smother operation
Promote product, services and offers to the customer to increase sales and increase number of transactions by in house or telemarketing.
Deal with complaints from all the customer relationship matters.
Responsible for outlet’s sales performance
Formulate retail plans to ensure corporate goals are achieved
Maintain branding and retail image at all times
Responsible for up-keep of outlet, training of staff, provide solutions to r...
- Meet th ecustomer needs
- Educate and give an explaination about product
- Ensure customer satisfaction by interacting directly with customers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special ...
Provide office support services (greet and assist clients/customers)
Performs receptionist functions (answering calls, direct calls to the specific person)
Perform admin duties and tasks
Normal working hours & days
Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruit...