1. To provide HR administrative functions in the areas of recruitment for Direct Labour/Production Operators (Local/Foreign Worker)
2. To develop, coordinate and laises with employment agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview sched...
Qualification: Diploma in Geomatics Science / Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Salary: Diploma RM 1,200
Working hours: normal working hours
Working days: Monday - Friday
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK FLUENTLY IN ENGLISH AND BAHASA MALAYSIA
CANDIDATES MUST GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CREDITS IN ENGLISH,BAHASA MALAYSIA AND MATHS.
• Lead, organize & participate actively in various EHS activities (E.g. Health & Safety Training, Safety Risk Assessment review, correction of EHS hazards and unsafe conditions in the plant).
• Demonstrate commitment to Health ...
- Plan, coordinate & execute local acquisition activity such as road shows, workshops, events and join alliances programs with the objective to bring in new footfalls to the outlet.
- Responsible to coordinate &...
Ensure that the warehouse is kept in an orderly and with good housekeeping.
To unload any raw materials and/or items ordered from suppliers or transporters from Suppliers/Vendors.
To ensure correct silo contacted during offload i...
Responsible for daily accounting processes and monthly closing of accounts.
Liaise with auditor and tax agents
Prepare debit/credit notes, payments, other documents in connection thereto.
For executive position, experiences in full set...